The Wisconsin Collaboratory for Enhanced Learning (WisCEL) fosters instructional innovation, active learning, and high-quality teaching and learning opportunities by providing instructional resources, technology and support in multi-use student-centered learning environments on the UW-Madison campus.
We’ve updated the WisCEL website for February:
- 2017 marks the 5th anniversary for WisCEL! Thank you to all students, faculty and staff for making WisCEL a continued success.
- We have relocated to ECB for Spring 2017 while Wendt Commons is undergoing renovation.
- WisCEL classrooms will be located in Engineering Centers Building (ECB) and Sterling Hall’s Collaborative Learning Classrooms (CLC) for Summer Session 2017.
- WisCEL is now accepting applications for Summer Semester 2017. If you are interested in teaching a course in a WisCEL space over the 8-week session from June 19th to August 11th, please apply here.
Upcoming events and campus opportunities sponsored by WisCEL and UW-Madison teaching and learning partners.
- Active Teaching Lab (Every Friday in Feb)
- Active Learning in the Classroom: Session One (Feb 14)
- Active Learning in the Classroom: Session Two (Feb 21)
- Educational Innovation Initiative Brown Bag Series: Reframing the Wisconsin Experience (March 2)
- 2017 Teaching and Learning Symposium (May 17)
Articles, news, research, website links and other resources on topics (such as active learning, instructional technology and innovation) of interest to the WisCEL community.
This December, WisCEL features the Counseling Psychology 125 instructors as our Person of the Month.