The Wisconsin Collaboratory for Enhanced Learning (WisCEL) fosters instructional innovation, active learning, and high-quality teaching and learning opportunities by providing instructional resources, technology and support in multi-use student-centered learning environments on the UW-Madison campus.
We’ve updated the WisCEL website for April:
- WisCEL instructor Janet Branchaw is presenting at the Active Teaching Lab on April 17 on how to use Google tools for collaboration in Canvas.
- WisCEL is still accepting applications for Summer Session 2017. If you are interested in teaching a course in a WisCEL space over the 8-week session from June 19th to August 11th, please apply here. New applicants welcome!
- For more information about WisCEL Summer Session classrooms and resources, see our Summer Session 2017 page.
- We have relocated to ECB for Spring 2017 while Wendt Commons is undergoing renovation.
Upcoming events and campus opportunities sponsored by WisCEL and UW-Madison teaching and learning partners.
- Canvas Active Teaching Lab (April 7, 14, 17, 21, 28)
- 2017 Teaching and Learning Symposium (May 17)
Articles, news, research, website links and other resources on topics (such as active learning, instructional technology and innovation) of interest to the WisCEL community.
This April, WisCEL features two new instructors, John Puccinelli and Jeremy Zima as our Person of the Month.