The Wisconsin Collaboratory for Enhanced Learning (WisCEL) fosters instructional innovation, active learning, and high-quality teaching and learning opportunities by providing instructional resources, technology and support in multi-use student-centered learning environments on the UW-Madison campus.
We’ve updated the WisCEL website for Summer:
WisCEL welcomes the following Summer Session 2017 courses with location information:
CH E 255 Introduction to Chemical Process Modeling (Sterling Hall)
KINES 235 Human Physiology and Health (ECB)
MATH 112 Algebra (Sterling Hall)
Along with the following Summer Collegiate Experience (SCE) courses:
SOC 138 Sociology of Gender (Sterling Hall)
MATH 141 Quantative Reasoning (Sterling Hall)
FOLK 100 Introduction to Folklore (ECB)
INTEG SCI 100 Exploring Biology (Sterling Hall)
ILS 240 Asian American Studies (Sterling Hall)
- For Summer Session 2017, WisCEL will be operating out of Sterling Hall and Engineering Centers Building, but will be returning to College WisCEL Center (third floor) and Wendt WisCEL Center (fourth floor) as usual in the fall of 2017.
- For more information about WisCEL Summer Session classrooms and resources, see our Summer Session 2017 page.
- It’s not too late to apply to teach in WisCEL for fall semester. If you are interested in teaching a course in a WisCEL space please apply here.
Upcoming events and campus opportunities sponsored by WisCEL and UW-Madison teaching and learning partners.
- Canvas Active Teaching Lab (May 5)
- Blended Learning Year-End Celebration (May 5)
- DoIT Canvas Demonstration: What is Canvas (May 23)
- 2017 Teaching and Learning Symposium (May 17)
- Teaching Academy Summer Institute (TASI) (June 5-8)
Articles, news, research, website links and other resources on topics (such as active learning, instructional technology and innovation) of interest to the WisCEL community.
Thank you to all students, faculty, and staff for a successful Spring 2017 Semester!