The Wisconsin Collaboratory for Enhanced Learning (WisCEL) fosters instructional innovation, active learning, and high-quality teaching and learning opportunities by providing instructional resources, technology and support in multi-use student-centered learning environments on the UW-Madison campus.
We’ve updated the WisCEL website for February:
- In February’s Person of the Month feature, WisCEL honors new instructors that have joined the WisCEL teaching community this spring..
- On the Publications of Interest page, you will find a video of students sharing their experiences learning in WisCEL.
- In Around Campus, we post information about current teaching and learning events and opportunities happening around the UW-Madison campus.
Upcoming events and campus opportunities sponsored by WisCEL and UW-Madison teaching and learning partners.
- EI Brown Bag (February 17)
- DoIT Active Teaching Labs (Multiple Dates)
- Research-to-Classroom Studio (Multiple Dates)
- 2016 Teaching and Learning Symposium (May)
Articles, news, research, website links and other resources on topics (such as active learning, instructional technology and innovation) of interest to the WisCEL community.
Kevin Clarke and Chika Kusakawa, both from the Center for the First-Year Experience, teach Counseling Psychology 125. Lyn Van Swol teaches Applied Problem Solving in Organizational Communication. From the Mechanical Engineering department, Corinne Henakteaches Mechanicals of Materials. Christopher Trimby, along with his two teaching fellows Lindsy Boateng andAayushi Uberoi, teach Secrets of Science. Visit the Person of the Month page here to read more about WisCEL’s People of the Month.